$200 - $300 per 45-50 minute individual therapy session
$50 - $80 per 45-50 minute group therapy session
$225 - $475 per 50-80 minute family, couples, or multi-partnered relationship therapy session
Limited Sliding Scale is available to those who qualify.
We currently only accept credit cards and some HSA for payment. We do not accept insurance.
We can provide an invoice or superbill for services so you can seek reimbursement if your insurance carrier is not listed above.
Dr. Palmer and Dr. Benson also accept clients from Lyra Health.
Payment is expected at the time of service.
We facilitate billing for clients with out-of-network insurance coverage for Aetna, Alignment Health Plan/Medicare, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Shield, Cigna, Health Net, Magellan Health Services, Tricare, and United Healthcare.
Only pay your co-insurance and we will bill your insurance for the rest. (i.e., if you have 80% coverage, then you pay 20% of your session fee and we bill your insurance company for the other 80%).
We charge a fee of $15 convenience fee for this service, but we can waive that fee if you meet certain financial criteria.
We offer an hourly rate for consultation and training services.
For preparation meetings, follow-up questions or ongoing check-in consultations that rate can be measured by the quarter hour (i.e., 15 minutes).
Rates may be negotiated based on your organizational needs as well as the scope of the project, particularly for educational institutions, non-profit organizations and organizations that service undeserved populations.
Fees are contingent upon factors such as length of service, materials provided, preparatory meetings, and travel time.